This year I'm slowly getting bck into reading so 35 Books is my goal! As well as the number of books I'm trying to keep track of the pages and how long it takes me to read each.
1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson Read: Jan 2nd, 590 Pages
2. Abandon by Meg Cabot Read:Jan 23rd- Jan 15th- Jan 27th, 304 Pages
3. Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaught Read: April 2st-April 25th, 736 Pages
4. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa Read: May 4th-May 6th, 359 Pages
5. Everneath by Brodi Ashton Read: May 11th-12th, 370 Pages (I acutally read this book in one sitting, from about 8PM-3Am. Well I guess it wasn't one sitting because I took a few breaks trying to decide if I wanted to stop to prolong my "experience" but I just couldn't)