Sunday, November 28, 2010

In my Mailbox (4)


Sorry for the weird spacing but I don't exactly have time to figure it out at the moment. I promise to try to remember to fix it soon!
Yay! Another in my mailbox. But first I just wanted to apologize in advance for my possible and probable absence on the blog. I'm a junior and have at least four really big projects due before Christmas break and I may have been just a little bit of a procrastinator. So I may be tied up a bit till then, but I promise to have at least a review a week.


Okay so In My Mailbox time
I bought:

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
















Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen















The Awakening by Kate Chopin

















Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

Alright so all of these book are for one of my procrastinated 4,000 word papers. I was originally going with something about the European and American Witch Trials but decided to switch at the last minute to Literature. I have about 4 days to read these and 8 more days to write the paper. I'm just a tad nervous right now and hitting myself for being a stupid procrastinator.




I also Bought: Because I needed some YA too!


I am Number Four by
I needed to have this book! The movie is coming out February and Oh My God guess who is going to be in it?! Alex pettyfer!!! I love love love him! He's a sexy British guy that shares my birthday of April 10th! Not that that is really important or significant or that you guys need to know, but still! Heck, I'll even include a picture of him here-











Anyway, the book sounds really great too!
















A Kiss in Time by Alex Finn

I also got Blood and Chocolate which is not shown because I'm in a rush to get to the movies on time to see Tangled.












For Review:

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
I'm so excited to read this book seeing as how I'm on an Angel...Oh I can't think of the word. If I think of it I'll go back and change it. This is my second review copy ever! And my first from a major publishing company, which makes me even more excited! So thank you so much to both Cynthia Hand and Harperteen! I'm so excited to read it!

Oh yes and also thank you to the Story Siren for hosting this meme and to my Dad/Mom for buying my books for me! Free of Charge! Thanks guys I love ya, even though you won't read this! Ok so I'm forgetting something but I really got to go.

Ok so I always forget this part but I actually remembered this time! What did you guys get in your mailboxes?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your projects! I made a post about Wuthering Heights recently. I loved that book (though the Joseph parts were practically unreadable! You'll see what I mean).

    I like the YA books you got. I thought A Kiss in Time was really cute. There's a scene with the guy's younger sister and an agency that had me laughing out loud.

    Unearthly has such a pretty cover. Congrats to you on getting it!

    You can check out my mailbox and my classics post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! You're putting a huge smile on my face! Not to mention you are extremley awesome!

This is an award free blog. I unfortunatly don't have the time to honor the wonderful awards out there.