Saturday, May 7, 2011

And There Off!!!






If there is anything that people should know about me besides that I love books is that I LOVE horses. So of course I watched the Kentucky Derby! I had no favorite but I was hoping for the only woman jockey, Rosie Napravnik, on the field riding Pants on Fire, and while they didn't win I'm happy to announce as of two minitues ago it's


Animal Kingdom



Since I love animals I'm glad it was Animal Kingdom. I promise to add photos later but I have none having just watched the race a few minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! You're putting a huge smile on my face! Not to mention you are extremley awesome!

This is an award free blog. I unfortunatly don't have the time to honor the wonderful awards out there.