Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Readathon Mini Challenge

1st Once Upon a Readathon Mini Challenge

Hosted by

Bailey at IB Book Blogging


Question 1:


What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?


These questions always seem so easy until you think about them more. I love all mythology of any kind, I just love history, especailly history with some magical/paranormal aspects. It's so hard to decide but my favorite would probably be Greek only because you have all the Greek Gods and Goddess, who are just plain awesome! Now is it just me or do all these three places seem to intertwine a lot of the time, mostly Greek and Roman mythology. Maybe it's just the actually places that are intertwined.


Question 2:


What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?


Another tough one, but a little easier since I haven't read to many, unfortunatly and I will be rectifying this. Hmmm, my favorite mythology book has to be....let me go look at my bookshelf...... Oh My Gods by Tera Lynn Childs. I loved it, it was so cute and funny. A nice summer read.


If you still haven't signed up for the Once Upon a Readathon go do it today! And go check out Bailey's blog, it's super cute and a really awesome blog. So what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! You're putting a huge smile on my face! Not to mention you are extremley awesome!

This is an award free blog. I unfortunatly don't have the time to honor the wonderful awards out there.