Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dear Blog Followers New and Old,

So after leaving and then coming back, repeat the cycle many times, I wasn't sure whether I should start a new blog or continue with this one. While I'm not always around and my posting comes in short consistent cycles I have put a decent amount of effort into this blog, so I'm staying with this. Some of the new things I hope to accomplish, as always, is to post on a more consistent basis, every two or three days if not more. Start slow and build my way up. I'm really hoping to take the time to sit down and learn how to change the look of my blog, but we'll see if that one happens as I'm computer challenged. Lastly, I'm still busy this summer with work and getting ready for college. For this reason I may not always have the time to read and review books. The main point of this blog will still be books but every once in a while I may post about something un-book related. This will make it a little easier to blog consistently. I'm really hoping to make this blog all that I dreamt it would be! (Yes, cheesy, I know) But seriously, I had big plans when I started this blog, but none happened because I didn't realize how much time and effort really goes into blogging. It's a whole lot! That, with my busy life, left me only being able to do so much. Another problem I've experienced is not having the time to read and that led to me not having the "inspiration" to read. So I literally had to force myself to read, and I usually enjoyed those books but then I couldn't pick up another one. Anyway, I'm babbling, as usual. And it's probably stuff you've all heard me say before. But bear with me and hopefully I can really get this blog going!

Kate M (Read After Your Bedtime Book Reviews)
P.S. I literally have only logged onto blogspot to check other people's blogs, over the course of the school year, about 10 times at the most. I'm really hoping to get back into the blogging world again and see some old friends! I hope you all are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! You're putting a huge smile on my face! Not to mention you are extremley awesome!

This is an award free blog. I unfortunatly don't have the time to honor the wonderful awards out there.