Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren



( I already have this post above but I just wanted to make it super official, I'm joining the 2011 Debut Author Challenge!) Yah! I am finally joining the Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi at the The Story Siren . First thanks so much to Kristi for hosting this really awesome challenge! I joined the blogging community last year and wasn't really sure how this challenge worked so I decided to just sit back and kind of learn how it works. It looks like a lot of fun and it's a good motivator to read in every one's busy lives so when the 2011 challenge was posted I thought "Oh yeah! I'm joining this year!" I'm really excited to be apart of this awesome challenge! So a big thanks so much to Kristi for hosting this really awesome challenge!

Goals for the year:
Read 100 Books
This is for all books, not just debuts, but I thought I could keep track of them here too. Save me a little time. But the Debut Author books and the rest will be separated somehow so you can tell they're Debut.
Read 25,000 Pages
I tried this in the middle of last year, I naively put 100,000 pages (ha ha). Yeah did not go well at all. I did not do the math before hand and didn't realize that I'd have to read 200 books that were 500 pages. So that didn't work. This year I'm trying something a little more manageable.

My Debut Author Challenge List:
1. Across the Universe by Beth
2. Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
3. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulten
4. Steel by Carrie Vaughn
5. Entwined by Heather Dixon
6. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
7. XVI by Julia Karr

(More to Come)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! You're putting a huge smile on my face! Not to mention you are extremley awesome!

This is an award free blog. I unfortunatly don't have the time to honor the wonderful awards out there.