Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mini Challenge Four!

This Mini Challenge is hosted by

Sab at YA Bliss

All of these challenges are pretty unique and this one is right up my alley. So what's this awesome challenge about? It's all about triangles. What kind of triangles do you ask? Well they're my personal favorite (no math included) LOVE TRIANGLES! Three to be exact. So my favorite love triangles. These are actually kind of hard to do. I think that Sab had a pretty good idea of what a good love triangle, which makes perfect sense but also makes this post a lot harder to think of,so I thought I would share it with all of you.
In my opinion, a well done love triangle should be one where the choice is not clear, where you can't help but being torn yourself between both characters and you are uncertain as to which will end up being 'the one'. So if you were, lets say Team Mr. Obvious from book 1, and he ended up getting the girl and you were stoked about it because you hated Mr. Wrong all along, that is NOT a good love-triangle. That is merely A love-triangle.


I actually think I have some good ones.


1.) Ian vs Finn in Kate Brian's Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys. These guys are great and I originally was routing for one of them and then, I didn't switch per say, but I fell for the other guy too. This happens to me often with love triangles, I'm just selfish and want them all!


2.) Ren vs. Shay in Andre Cremer's Nightshade. This one doesn't really apply to Sab's idea because I LOVE Ren! So I guess it's the opposite, I'm hoping for Ren. And let's face it, it doesn't seem as if Calla is going to be going for him. So this love triangle has a twist. I'm totally Team Ren and I think Calla is going to pick Shay in the end, but there at least two more books in the series so we'll just have to wait and see.


3.) Luc vs Gabe in Lisa Desrochers Personal Demons. This one is perfect for me because I can't decide who I love more. I love Luc but then I love Gabe too. There's sometimes when I really want Luc and then Gabe does something noble to swoon over and vice versa. I think I know who Franny will end up with but again, only time and at least two more books to tell!


4.) Tucker vs. Christian in Cynthia Hands Unearthly. I had to include this one, once I got going I thought of a bunch more and this one I couldn't ignore. This was one interesting book with a complete twist of relationships and I finally fell for the right guy! What's really interesting about this book is that Clara's relationships had me wondering who she was going to fall for. It wasn't until a little over half the book that I sort of knew who was going to be the guy in the end, and I was so thrilled!


Like I said this has gotten me thinking and I think I'll post another love triangle post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! You're putting a huge smile on my face! Not to mention you are extremley awesome!

This is an award free blog. I unfortunatly don't have the time to honor the wonderful awards out there.